Monday through Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
These times may vary on occasion because of early dismissals or meetings. Changes in library hours will be posted in advance on the door to the library. There will be times when library use will be restricted because of class use or other occasions. Announcements will be made when that occurs.
USING THE LIBRARY
During class periods students are asked to bring a library pass from their teacher. Please note that there will be times when the library will be closed to visitors because of a class or overcrowding.
During 3A and 3B students sign in at either entrance.
Reserve material is kept behind the circulation desk. It must be read in the library or photocopied for home use.
Please help keep the library a pleasant place for all by following these rules:
- Food is not allowed in the library.
- Help keep the library neat by returning materials to shelves, carts or librarians
- Push in chairs—don’t rearrange furniture.
- Be considerate of other patrons—keep your voice low.
- Return materials promptly—others may be waiting for the same item.