Request a Transcript

Registrar: Molly Puttin
Current Students
Current THS students will submit a Transcript Request Form to the registrar for each college or scholarship for which they are applying.  You may pick up copies of the Transcript Request Form from the Guidance Department.
Former THS students may request a transcript using the Online Request Form, pay online by clicking here or mail $5.00 (money order or check) to:
Trinity High School
Attn: Registrar
7574 W. Division Street
River Forest IL 60305