Full requirements for the student devices are as follows
- Processor 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- Memory 16 GB
- Storage 512 GB Solid State hard disk (SSD)
- Optical drive Optional
- Network Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless, Bluetooth 4.0
- Graphics 1GB Dedicated Video Card
- Ports 3 USB 3.0 ports, 1 HDMI port
- Battery 6-cell Li-ion battery
- Operating system Windows 10 64-bit Professional
1. All devices should have batteries that are able to last through the duration of an 8- hour school day.
2. Minimum screen size is 11.6 inches.
3. iPads, tablets, cell phones, and e-readers will not qualify as primary educational devices and will not be allowed in the classroom.
4. As always, students will be subject to the Acceptable Use Policy which is detailed in our Student Handbook and Calendar.
Some examples of Windows-based devices include Dell, Hewlett Packard, Lenovo, Samsung, and Asus to name a few.
Trinity assigns a Google Apps account to every registered student. This provides the student with access to an email; apps for word processing, spreadsheets, presentation slides, survey forms; digital classrooms; and much more. Thank you for your support of our efforts to keep Trinity High School at the forefront of technology-enhanced education.