Trinity is strongly committed to arts education. The Fine and Performing Arts Curriculum emphasizes contemporary artistic production and processes including the integration of new technologies alongside traditional modes of artistic theory and practice. Trinity students have the opportunity to uniquely express their creativity through an extensive offering of course work in visual arts, dance, music, theatre, and film study.
• Trinity offers a comprehensive four-year college preparatory visual and performing arts curriculum, including International Baccalaureate courses in art, design, film studies, and dance.
• Students wishing to pursue the arts at the university level build their portfolios and prepare for auditions mentored by highly qualified faculty.
• Abundant performance opportunities are within and outside the Trinity community, allowing students to gain experience and achieve excellence in the arts.
• Students studying visual arts curate their own art exhibits and participate in national portfolio reviews as well as various community art projects.
• Experiential learning opportunities provide Trinity students with skills in all aspects of music, theatre, and dance production.
• For decades, Trinity students have been consistently awarded the highest honors in arts competitions and earn fine and performing arts scholarships from top colleges and universities in the country.
Click here for more information on Performing Arts including Drama, Dance, Chorus, and Orchestra.
Click here for more information on Fine Arts.