2017/18 Fathers Club Events
Join us for Trinity’s Father/Daughter Dance
Friday, January 26th, 2018
Click here to RSVP
Fathers Club Chili Cook-Off – November 11, 2017
Select this link for further information
Click the photo on the left to view photos from the 2017 Father/Daughter Dance. Password is Blazers.
The Fathers’ Club of Trinity High School is a great way to get to know other Trinity dads, and also to learn about what is going on at Trinity.
The mission of the Trinity Fathers Club is to support and advance the goals of Trinity High School. We provide a social network to facilitate parent – school communication and serve the needs of our Trinity families. The Fathers Club strives to make a positive difference in the lives of our daughters through examples of leadership, faith, and service, as we provide for our daughters’ spiritual and academic growth, as well as their social well – being.
What does the Fathers Club do?
• Raises scholarship funds – Fathers Club awards three scholarships based on financial need and academic achievement. Scholarships are offered to a Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior.
• Supports the restricted Fathers Club investment fund, which secures the annual scholarship.
• Supports a line item in the Trinity budget- the Fathers Club guarantees to raise a designated amount for the school, which helps bridge the gap between what parents pay and the actual cost of a Trinity education.
Fathers Cub Events:
• Fall Football Tailgating event
• Father Daughter Breakfast
• Father Daughter Dinner Dance
• Various sports viewing events at local establishments
• Golf Outing and more
In addition to these special events, the Fathers’ Club co-sponsors the Freshman Picnic with the Mothers’ Club, and is always available to lend a helping hand to Trinity when needed.
Become a member of Fathers’ Club; for more information contact Jean O’Brien by calling the Trinity front office.
Fathers Club Meeting are the first Thursday of every month.