Addition to the Trinity Uniform
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
As a result of our ongoing efforts to model best practices for inclusivity within a high school culture, and to encourage flexibility in attire for all students, we have decided to add pants to the regular uniform of Trinity High School students.
- What color pants are the students allowed to wear?
Students are allowed to wear solid color pants in the following colors:
- Tan/ Beige
- Navy/Dark Blue
- Are there any restrictions on the type of pants the students are allowed to wear?
Yes, the school uniform pants will not include the following:
- Jeans (or any pants made of denim material or a jean style)
- Yoga pants
- Pants with leg-cargo pockets
- Military pants
- Plasterers/painters trousers
- Pants with extremely tapered legs or belted ankles
- When are the students allowed to begin to wear pants?
Students will be able to begin wearing pants with their uniform on the day we return from Thanksgiving Break (Tuesday, November 27th).
- Do we need to purchase pants at School Bells or a specific store?
No, uniform pants can be purchased from any store or vendor as long as they meet the requirements above.
- Can a Trinity student still wear a skirt?
Yes, we are adding pants to the uniform; we are not taking anything away from the current uniform requirement.
We encourage parents, guardians, and students with other questions about the new uniform policy to contact the Trinity High School Dean of Students, Mrs. Christina Bennett, directly.