Trinity is Turning 100!!
Trinity High School celebrates her 100th Anniversary in 2018! Many exciting plans are underway to commemorate this historical milestone including Trinity EmPOWERed, the largest campaign effort in Trinity’s history with the goal to raise $7.875 million.
The campaign will impact our students in two very significant ways:
- Establish a $1.5 million endowment fund that will provide need-based, tuition assistance for students as well as help retain and recruit the best faculty/staff possible; and,
- Create a new leadership center ($6.375 million) that will match the facilities to Trinity’s excellent programs.
Building and Renovation: A NEW FACE for Trinity
As part of Trinity Empowered, a long-range campus Master Facilities Plan was created as a roadmap for future physical enhancements to campus. Trinity Empowered will address Phase One of the Master Facility Plan with the construction of a new leadership center. It will…
- Provide a new entrance for the school that offers a central gateway to all activities on the Trinity campus
- Unite the campus, giving a single entry point that will allow access, indoor travel for students and guests alike from all levels of the main school building, to the auditorium, to the Sr. Michelle Germanson Athletic Facility
- Create new space for student, faculty and staff use that will allow for the renovation and centralization of essential student services and improved academic departmentalization within the main school building
The Leadership Center as well as a new elevator will provide accessible entry to all levels of the school and a safe and secure green roof available for use by all classes. Both students and guests will arrive and experience Trinity first through this new gateway providing a strong first impression as well as a safe, secure and efficient entry to all points on campus.
By creating improved physical facilities and an endowment fund, Trinity will be well-positioned to continue the strong tradition of the Sinsinawa Dominicans and to educate young women leaders into the future. The world needs more Trinity graduates–women of faith, who are accomplished, confident and engaging. We are eternally grateful to all those that have contributed to this historic effort and we will continue to ask boldly of our Trinity family and friends to fulfill this effort that will have such a tremendous impact on our students and faculty as we move into the future. Together, with the participation and prayers of the Trinity Community, Trinity will achieve her goal and prepare for another amazing century.
If you’d like to make a gift to the EmPOWERed campaign, please click here. Please note that investments in the campaign can be across multiple years. For more information about the EmPOWERed campaign, please call Chris Bollettino, Vice President for Institutional Advancement at 708-453-8396 or email email@example.com.
“I’m privileged to work alongside so many dedicated women and men who know that our work on this important campaign will have a significant impact on the Trinity students of today and well into the future.” – Walter Healy, Board Chairman