The purpose of the Advertising and Design Club is to provide access for teachers and staff to student artists and designers who can market and promote school activities and events.
- To create a true “Design Agency” within the school.
- To provide teachers, staff and administrators with a source for accessing student designers.
- To give dedicated art students who are serious about design an opportunity to experience the real world of proposals, deadlines and client directed design.
- To create opportunity for a vibrant school interior, where quality student designed ads, flyers and posters provide information and accessibility for the Trinity community.
- To enhance events such as liturgies with appropriate stage design that creates a heightened overall experience.
- TAD, Trinity’s Advertising and Design Team, works on a banner for THS promoting National Women’s History Month. …