Blazer Circle: $1 to $9,999
Blazer Circle Gold: $10,000+
Where do the fund go …
Digital Learning, Technology and Safety: As a critical component of the curriculum, these funds ensure that our students have access to leading technology and allow our faculty to transform the classrooms into active learning environments. School Safety consists of a variety of programs and services that are designed to contribute to the maintenance and establishment of safe and positive learning environments.
Professional Development: Professional growth and development help ensure that all faculty and staff have access to the resources they need to maintain the distinctive and personalized independent school education that is the hallmark of Trinity High School.
Campus Wear and Tear: 100 years and continuous improvements on campus, such as new lockers, painting, and updated classrooms.
- I have been blessed to perform in all five of the Trinity choirs and the three musicals.
- I am also a member of the Liturgy Planning Committee which is so important because of how passionate I am about my faith.
My dream is to study music and composition in college and to one day compose the music for a Pixar production.”
– Juliana V. ‘19
Mary Lyon Grammar School
- I have learned to become very inclusive and work with all different people and different ideas using many outlets.
- I am a varsity basketball player and on Executive Council.
- I dream of studying Kinesiology in college and to eventually become an Occupational Therapist.
I came from being a shy freshman to being very talkative senior, saying hello to everyone in the halls!”
Kamia B. ‘19
Francis Xavier Warde Grammar School