Squares are only $10 each, purchase as many as you like. Feel free to invite relatives and friends to participate. The more the merrier. As sheets fill up we will add more.
Your numbers will change each quarter so you don’t have to worry about having a bad number for the entire game! Payouts will be $100 for the first three-quarters and $200 for the final score.
Click here to purchase your square(s). Fill out the information to pay for your square(s). You will receive a thank you email which will contain the website and password for the square pool. Click on that link. Next step, enter your name on the square pool using the name that you used as your payment for your squares. This will enable us to identify the winner and correctly and promptly pay you your winnings.
Contact Charlie Smith with any questions: email@example.com
Thanks and good luck!
The Fathers’ Club of Trinity High School is a great way to get to know other Trinity dads, and also to learn about what is going on at Trinity.
The mission of the Trinity Fathers Club is to support and advance the goals of Trinity High School. We provide a social network to facilitate parent – school communication and serve the needs of our Trinity families. The Fathers Club strives to make a positive difference in the lives of our daughters through examples of leadership, faith, and service, as we provide for our daughters’ spiritual and academic growth, as well as their social well – being.
What does the Fathers Club do?
• Raises scholarship funds – Fathers Club awards three scholarships based on financial need and academic achievement. Scholarships are offered to a Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior.
• Supports the restricted Fathers Club investment fund, which secures the annual scholarship.
• Supports a line item in the Trinity budget- the Fathers Club guarantees to raise a designated amount for the school, which helps bridge the gap between what parents pay and the actual cost of a Trinity education.
Fathers Cub Events:
• Fall Football Tailgating event
• Father Daughter Breakfast
• Father Daughter Dinner Dance
• Various sports viewing events at local establishments
• Golf Outing and more
In addition to these special events, the Fathers’ Club co-sponsors the Freshman Picnic with the Mothers’ Club, and is always available to lend a helping hand to Trinity when needed.
Become a member of Fathers’ Club; for more information contact Jean O’Brien by calling the Trinity front office.
January 12, 2017
Healys Westside, 7PM