Trinity High School
7574 W. Division Street, River Forest, IL 60305
Transportation can be arranged for students coming from the north and south sides of Chicago. For more information contact E-mail or call Patti Williams, at 708.453.8342.
The Trinity van/bus will pick up students coming from East or West at the Riverside and Oak Park train stations. Transportation can also be arranged for students coming from the north and south sides of Chicago.
- Thecla – Between Harlem and Milwaukee on Devon – (6323 N. Newcastle)
- Park Ridge – Devon and Canfield
- Eugene – Canfield and Foster
- Corner of Foster and Nagle (Norwood Gospel Church)
- Narragansett & Gunnison (Parking lot at Narragansett & Gunnison)
- Elmwood Park Metra Station – Milwaukee West Line/Elgin – (7600 W. Grand Avenue)
- Dunning Square – (Dunkin Donut Parking-lot) – Narragansett near Cuyler, north of Irving Park)
- St. Priscilla — (Across from school) Sayre and Addison (7001 W. Addison) –
- Irving and Western (CVS Parking Lot) – (SW Corner of Irving and Western)
- Fullerton and Western (Tile Outlet) – (Nothwest side of Fullerton: 2436 W Fullerton Ave, Chicago)
We are currently looking for a driver for a return route. If you are interested in taking the return bus to this location, please confirm your request by emailing email@example.com.
- Narragansett and Archer Avenue – (MB Bank) –
- Archer and Harlem – (Walgreen’s Parking Lot)
- Berwyn – Oak Park Avenue and Cermak
- Van Buren & Oak Park
- Oak Park Metra Station – Geneva Line – (South Boulevard & Marion)
- CTA Green Line – Harlem Stop – (South Boulevard & Marion)
- Westchester – Near Wolf and 31st – (Taco Bell)
- Riverside Metra Station – Burlington Line – (90 Bloomingbank Rd)
- Bridgeport -Southwest Corner at Archer: Citgo Gas station at 26th & Halsted.