Our desire to use every resource available to enhance instruction and improve student learning has driven us to explore the increased use of technology in the classroom. We require all Trinity students to participate in a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Program.
Certain parameters must be met for the students’ devices to work effectively within our educational framework. They are:
- Devices must be able to function between the school hours of 8:00AM and 3:07PM.
- Virus protection must be purchased and installed on student devices prior to school network access.
- Devices must be manufactured after August 1, 2011.
- Full keyboards are strongly recommended.
- Cell phones and e-readers will not qualify as educational devices and will not be permitted in the classroom.
- As always, students will be subject to the Acceptable Use Policy which is detailed in our Student Handbook and Calendar.