Trinity is strongly committed to arts education. The Fine Arts Curriculum emphasizes contemporary artistic production and processes including the integration of new technologies alongside traditional modes of artistic theory and practice. Trinity students have the opportunity to uniquely express their creativity through an extensive offering of course work in visual arts, dance, music, theatre, and film study.
- Trinity offers a comprehensive four-year college preparatory visual and performing arts curriculum, including International Baccalaureate courses in art and design as well as in film studies.
- Students wishing to pursue fine arts at the university level build their portfolios and prepare for auditions with highly qualified faculty mentors.
- Frequent performance opportunities within and outside the Trinity community allow students to gain experience and achieve proficiency in choral, instrumental and theatre arts.
- Students studying visual arts curate their own art exhibits as well as participate in various community art projects.
- Experiential learning provides theatre students with opportunities to gain skills in all aspects of theatre production, including directing, choreography, set design, sound, and lighting.
- For decades, Trinity students have been consistently awarded the highest honors in arts competitions and earn fine and performing arts scholarships from top colleges and universities in the country.
|Art Foundations (required for all)||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Drawing I||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Drawing II||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Painting I||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Painting II||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Sculpture I||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Sculpture II||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Digital Design I||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Digital Design II||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Warhol and Beyond||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Ceramics||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Non-Western Art and Culture||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Printmaking||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Advanced Studio||12||1 block / .5 credit|
|IB Art and Design I, II||11 and 12|| 4 blocks over 2 years /
|IB Art and Design Seminar||12||1 block / .25 credit|
|Bel Coro (Beautiful Choir)||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Advanced Bel Coro||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|A Capella Choir||10-11-12||1 block / .25 credit|
|Le Ragazze (The Girls)||11-12||1 block / .25 credit|
|La Trinita’ (Trinity Choir)||9-10-11-12||1 block / .25 credit|
|Introduction to Drama||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Theatre Stagecraft||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Acting||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Advanced Acting||11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Musical Theatre||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Introduction to Dance||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Dance I||9-10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Improvisation for the Theatre||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Forensics||11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Shakespeare and the Stage||10-11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|Theatre and Leadership||11-12||1 block / .5 credit|
|IB Film Study||11 and 12|| 3 blocks over 2 years /